2.2 Question

krnmc

Reaction score
sorry im new to this whole Android OS and im still learning it but is there new update? i went to setting and system and etc. and they said i have the most recent firmware or w.e. but people are posting about the 2.2... am i just lost ? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
2.2 for the Droid was pulled back...

You have the current firmware. No need to worry.

Last edited:
OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
Aww okay thankssss lol I hope new update comes out soon though.

bishoy

Reaction score
wait, what lol? what do we do if we already downloaded an installed the OTA update.zip file? should we keep it or go back to 2.1?

i tried googleing it, but i cant seem to find any articles about why it was pulled back. any news on this?

mdu1008

Reaction score
how can I root my droid 2.2?

how can I root my droid 2.2?

rynoman03

Reaction score
wait, what lol? what do we do if we already downloaded an installed the OTA update.zip file? should we keep it or go back to 2.1?

i tried googleing it, but i cant seem to find any articles about why it was pulled back. any news on this?

ATTENTION: Motorola and Verizon have found issue with this OTA update and it is rumored that there will be another next week. For those who have already installed this, don't freak out, you will be able to install the new update right over this one. For those who have not already installed this, it's probably best to wait until next week. Stay tuned for more information..

From Trident on Android Forums

Android Forums - View Single Post - Android 2.2 [Froyo] Bugs and Questions - Post em Here