2.1 update few questions

GuySmiley

Reaction score
i have seen on you tube where some people have done the forced 2.1 download and while they were reviewing the 2.1 version on video i saw that they had a "small card system" similar to palm pre, do we have that feature on this new 2.1 update??

i did the update via Wifi i notice that when i long press and my widget box comes up i see a feature for latitude and News and weather well when i press them it says "No more room on your home screen" what am i doing wrong i removed a couple of icon on home screen and it still says no more room...grrrr

mrapollinax

Reaction score
The Latitude widget is 2x4 so it takes up at least 2 consecutive lines. The news and weather widget is 1x4. so you need to make sure you have the space for either widget. I'm not sure what you mean about the "small card system" however.

OP
G

GuySmiley

Reaction score
The cards that i am talking about are the cards similar to the palm pre slide cards when u open a program on the palm pre. It opens a card if u open other programs it put them up like a deck of cards. So u can see which programs are open on one screen. I hope his makes sense I am going to find the you tube link and post

mrapollinax

Reaction score
I think you are referring to home screen preview. The 2.1 update1 for droid does not have that built-in. For that you can use a home app replacement like Helix Launcher or Home++. I'm currently using Helix Launcher.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
+1 for Helix launcher 1, do not install helix 2 it will give you loop issues.