180 Degree Curved Display Patent Filed By Samsung

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
We are looking at this all wrong. Instead of finding ways to protect the phone from drops, we need to find ways to keep humans from being so darned clumsy. :p

The day after I said this, my phone dropped on some stairs, and cracked the corners. :(

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
jinxed yourself :)
Yeah, the funny thing is that it didn't drop from my hands, but it was a fluke, in that I put my wallet in the wrong pocket, my phone slipped in the middle of it, and then fell out as I went to take the wallet out and put it in the correct pocket.

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
don't you hate those type of flukes...if I put my wallet in the wrong pocket, about 10 minutes later I will forget and spend a lot of time looking for it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
don't you hate those type of flukes...if I put my wallet in the wrong pocket, about 10 minutes later I will forget and spend a lot of time looking for it.
Every looked for your phone...

while holding your phone

Yeah, at least I wasn't using the flashlight to look...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

while holding your phone

not yet but car keys is different story, they were hanging from my mouth because I was picking up books then I tore up the living room looking for them... :-(

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score

while holding your phone

Took me a minute to replace the word "Every" with "Ever", and then I put an imaginary period after "phone" to understand what you were saying :p:D

not yet but car keys is different story, they were hanging from my mouth because I was picking up books then I tore up the living room looking for them... :-(

OMG that is so funny. It's because your mind is running at a 1000 miles per hour thinking of everything that has to be done.

Humans of the 21st Century.