100% Tired of AT&T

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I came up to philly for a vacation with family and friends and i swear i've seen about 4 different commercials for AT&T 10000000 times and they all suck. I'm so tired of them, they have such TERRIBLE commercials, and they are pointless. I just wish i could start a petition to make them stop, or sue them... hmmm sue them what a great idea, lol. :icon_evil:

CongoJack90

Reaction score
Yea I feel you too man, I'm tired of seeing that damn luke wilson ad with the guy using two Droids for simultaneous voice and data. And the worst part is he drops one of the Droids imean C'mon whose really gonna be so careless with they're baby like that?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
You need to get together with VZW's marketing, suggest that they start a new marketing campaign featuring the the DROIDs Zapping imperial gliders with AT&T logos and maps on them, Using laser cannons like the ones from Star Wars. The DROIDs can be configured like the X Wing Fighters that Luke and his buddies used.

Or, the DROIDs, attacking the AT&T Death Star :p

Where is Lucas, he can come up with something good I bet :icon_ devil:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still think Verizon should use the "Pay Phone App" in a commercial :) Would be priceless to see on national TV

rod

Reaction score
just watched the "friend" commercial- two guys sitting in a diner and one just sent friend requests for all 230 million people who are covered by att 3g. by my (quick unofficial) count, he only received about 50 replies. i guess those other 229,999,950 guys are still waiting for their 3g to get up and going....

but im definitely with you guys on the commercials. whoever the guys are behind the vzw marketing blitz needs a raise. those over at att need to retreat back to marketing 101 and never, ever put att on their future resumes.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even my 15 yr. old who has no interest in anything besides the fact he can text message told me how stupid the AT&T commercials are and how they're not properly representing what VZW exposed about their data network, and Luke Wilson who can't get an acting job, shows up and shows a map of their EDGE network......or shows the one thing GSM has over CDMA and that's the ability to talk and surf the web simultaneously. Big deal, I don't like others driving and texting, now AT&T is saying how cool it is to do this, and you know people are going to be doing it while driving.