wont download mms messages

skkennedy08

Reaction score
my bionic wont download mms messages, it will show download / reject buttons, i click download and it keeps saying text message not recieved. i have full service. i've pulled the battery, turned it off lots of times, but i can't download mms messages. they can send me the picture, but i can't download it to look at it.... any help would be greatly appreciated

holjes

Reaction score
Mine came up the same way. Only tried to download one. Just thought it was a glitch that one time. Hope someone has some insight. I'm curious.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

drunkmonkey79

Reaction score
Didn't realize this post was over a month old. Anyways, I was having problems receiving MMS messages from people on T-Mobile, works fine sending on Verizon network though. Need to do some testing on different networks to see what's up.

georgemovie

Reaction score
same prob ...fixed!

i had the same prob w/ both handcent and the stock messaging app. here is how i fixed it:

uninstalled handcent mms
installed go mms
then took out the battery
took out the sd card
took out the sim card
reinstalled the sd, sim, and battery
and now i get all of my mms's in go sms now.
didn't have to factory reset my phone.

hope that helps,
paz.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
I know op posted a while back but wanted to chime in that handcent has to be told to accept mms. Also clearing data in messaging and handcent (via app managaer) would probably be similar result to factory reset.

via DroidForums on a Bionic running Liberty 3 RC1

drunkmonkey79

Reaction score
The one person who was trying to send me pictures is the only person I don't receive pictures from. It wasn't my phone the whole time. Tested it on 2 or 3 different networks and it receives them fine, iPhones and Droids.

I'm using the stock SMS and MMS app.