Wish I had found this forum before I had a problem......

droidx38

Reaction score
Well, like the title says, I wish I had found the forum here BEFORE I had a problem with my phone. Would have saved me tons of grief if I had only known not to click on the update box that popped up on my phone yesterday. Oh well, things happen and because of it I now have a wealth of info on the forums here if I ever have any other problems or questions regarding my droid X. Thanks to all who share their knowledge here, it is certainly greatly appreciated! Here is a link to my particular problem if anyone wants to take a stab at it:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/174733-lost-root-after-update-yesterday.html

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the forum.

I see you have someone posting in your help thread and I just added something to it in my attempt to help as well.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, hope the community was able to assist u. if not myself as well as many great members here are willing to help out. enjoy ur stay

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. I'm going to take a look at the other thread also. dive on into the community and feel free to stick around

Sent from my Liberated D2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
We just got it all sorted out. I linked to the root tool I have been using and it worked for him as well :)