Wifi MAC spoofing?

Mr.Cookie

Reaction score
Maybe not the best place to post this but is there a way? I've looked all over hell and back with little success. Seems like I found something on xda using adb but it would be lost on reboot. Anything semi permanent that survives a reboot or an easy way to do it while away from a computer?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

havocc

Reaction score
um why are you trying to spoof your mac? only reason i would be interested in spoofing my mac is to gain access to something im not supposed to have access to, and in that respect any lagitamate securaty admin WILL catch you just fyi.....

OP
M

Mr.Cookie

Reaction score
Like most things I just want to know if and how. I am actually studying to be a security admin. I figure since this is linux based it should be quite easy. Just because I want to know how, does not mean that I want to break in somewhere. It could be used to analyze a phone that was seized for evidence. Black and white hats need to know the exact same things. The intent is different however.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

blackbelt27

Reaction score
Not sure how to do it, but sure it can be done

If your interested in security threats from mobile phones, you might find this interesting, its aircrack running from a freakin phone

[video=youtube;IXfGGOa-skA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXfGGOa-skA&sns=em[/video]