Widget help

kookk

Reaction score
I really like the messages and social network widgets but I can't get them to display horizontally.

The picture and text always goes from top to bottom. I've seen on multiple x2s that it can display horizontally, how did they get it like that? I've tried lots of launchers to find the same problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

myriad46

Reaction score
I really like the messages and social network widgets but I can't get them to display horizontally.

The picture and text always goes from top to bottom. I've seen on multiple x2s that it can display horizontally, how did they get it like that? I've tried lots of launchers to find the same problem.

You need to resize the widget. If you long press on it as if you were going to trash it, but then let go. It turns blueish and you see little icons in the corners. Touch and drag the corners and you can resize it. Tap off it is to select that size If it turns red, that size isn't allowed. The calendar widget changes orientation at different sizes, also. Hope that helps.

OP
K

kookk

Reaction score
That's the thing. I've tried resizing like that with go, blur, adw, and lp and they all just stretch the widget and header super wide

OP
K

kookk

Reaction score
So I got it to worm with blur but is there anyway to get it to worm with any other launcher?