Who else is excited for the next ApeX?

ballisticn8

Reaction score
I used Fabs roms back on my droid 1 and they always were the most stable builds I'd ever run so as soon as I got my X and saw Fab's work I knew I was putting it on my phone. Cant wait for the new Apex to come out. I *shudder* tried out liberty 1.0 on my X and couldnt stand it coming from Apex so I flashed right back.

i'm definitely a true Apex user, i haven't tried any others ROM's ever since i got my Droid X, lets face it. no other ROM out is as consistant as APEX much less have any flaws in it.....

i messed up my phone over the past weekend, and successfully .sbf the phone back from it's coma..i was stoked that i actually pulled it off..haha
i was ready to flash Apex 1.3.1 back on my phone but i'mma wait till the new version drops....

root your phone on the stock rom and back it up then flash apex 1.3.1 until it comes out. all you gotta do from there is wipe, restore from your stock file, then flash the new apex... I dont know what I'd do with my phone stock, lmao...

Konceptz804

Reaction score
Liberty 1.5 was the very first rom I tried for my X, and honestly I still dont see what all the hype is about, ApeX is faster, comes with a lot of the original functionality still intact and has hints of gingerbread.

droided1

Reaction score
Anyone heard any updates on new ver?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Over at Android Forums... he just said he will be finishing the coding for the toolbox script tonight/ tomorrow morning and will hopefully have a test build ready by friday night / saturday morning. You should follow him on twitter for all the up-to-date info.

Andrew Xie (bigxie) on Twitter

N

Nickchapa

Rubix is way better than apexwill ever be ever.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Nick... don't flame... to each is own... I've tried them all (including Rubix) and I like the little blur Fab leaves behind, for multiple reasons... and I get Linpacks of 17.xxx ... it is still plenty fast. So I say again... to each is own.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I personally don't think quadrant scores tell you anything, we kind of, but not fully. My phone is fast with ApeX, and I like the look and feel with it, so I'm happy. Everyone has their own opinions.