Where do saved pics from texts save to?

beccah26

Reaction score
I keep saving pics I get in text messages, but I can't find where they are being saved to! Someone help me please!

mrcrzy

Reaction score
I keep saving pics I get in text messages, but I can't find where they are being saved to! Someone help me please!

Gallery, Folders, Messaging I think you should find them there.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
On my Droid, Its on the root of the Sd card>download folder. When you access the gallery or photo icon, you should see a "download" folder. AM only assuming that it should be the same for Fasc

OP
B

beccah26

Reaction score
Ugh!! No, both of those don't work! I wonder where they are!!!

Any other ideas??? Someone help please!!!!

mrcrzy

Reaction score
beccah26, are you sure you saved them? found if I place thumb or finger on the picture I get a popup menu under my finger for save, move, share, etc.... when I save it says "saving as ###'s and sd so I go there and there they are. sorry not rocket science!

OP
B

beccah26

Reaction score
That isn't happening on my phone when I place finger there...I have to go to menu, attached item, then click save...it asks if I want to save it and I click yes...but then, I don't know what happens to it from there!

Tvo14

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my new Fascinate (Galaxy S).
This version doesn't had the "Hold" feature. You press the menu button, then attach but make sure you click the little check box so its green, then it will say saving to SD Card. I wasn't click the little check box and I could find my pics before I did that. Hope that helps.

uidb5259

Reaction score
Fascinate pics

Are you trying to find them on the phone or on the PC. On the phone I just use the gallery, bu on the PC when the phone is connected, I go to DCIM folder.

Twinmom143

Reaction score
saving pics from texts

I had the same problem, but realized we were missing a step.
After you select the pic and select "attached items" a file name comes up and I was selecting "save" BUT...you have to TOUCH the FILE NAME, THEN touch SAVE. It saves in your gallery to a folder titled DOWNLOAD.

If you don't touch the name first, then the file really isn't selected.

Good luck!