Video playback

SSandro25

Reaction score
Anyone come across a good app for playing avi movies? I was using arc player but it is no longer compatible with ics. Even tried tablet version as suggested by arc dev but still crashes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

pheitmeyer

Reaction score
mx video works well for except can't run video straight from email attachment. Need to save video first. But this may not be a Max video issue.

OP
S

SSandro25

Reaction score
Cool thank you I'll give it try

timrock

Reaction score
DicePlayer, plays my mkv and avi videos just fine. Rockplayer is also good for AVI.

rjcapp

Reaction score
I will be watching

Reaction score
+1 for MX. Although its not quite ready for ICS. Its set for screen auto brightness. I emailed the dev on how to change this. He says go to the menu its there. There's no on screen menu button. It can only be reached by hard keys as of yet.

jetman

Reaction score
I've tried several Video Players in the Market and can't ind one that will play .wmv files in an e-mail (G-Mail) attachment. I could watch them fine on my Original Droid but not the Nexus??? I can't even figure our how to download the .wmv attachments the internal storage???

any ideas?

pheitmeyer

Reaction score
I've tried several Video Players in the Market and can't ind one that will play .wmv files in an e-mail (G-Mail) attachment. I could watch them fine on my Original Droid but not the Nexus??? I can't even figure our how to download the .wmv attachments the internal storage???

any ideas?

I can't view WMV's directly from an attachment either. but i just click the attachment (load it), the save it, then open it with MX Video Player, the downloaded video will be in the 'download' folder on the SD card.