Video chat

ajrenee

Reaction score
Sorry if this had been asked many times, but are there any apps that use video calling from the incredible 2 to a pc?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ifwillems

Reaction score
Sorry if this had been asked many times, but are there any apps that use video calling from the incredible 2 to a pc?

You can download Skype ... which allows you to do video chat with someone who has Skype on their PC. Or you can root your Incredible 2 with CyanogenMod 7, then load the newest Google Talk with video capability.

Ivo

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
Download the blue skype app from Market ( NOT skype mobile ). Make sure you have video checked at the bottom of skype settings, and enjoy. Good to have unlimited data plan.

OP
A

ajrenee

Reaction score
And these all use the rear camera, right? I'm trying to figure out the point of a front facing camera, if I can't use it for anything.

nikecar

Reaction score
And these all use the rear camera, right? I'm trying to figure out the point of a front facing camera, if I can't use it for anything.

the blue icon one from the market uses the front facing camera.

lanza_david

Reaction score
A skype update is up in the market! Haven't tested it. It lists the bionic as 'landscape only'

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Kirkfinger

Reaction score
Google plus hangouts has computer to mobile video chat now. Hangouts have to be started on a desktop browser.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk