Verizon 4G speed !!!

jsandy

Reaction score
I've groused about the Note 3 reception and Verizon in particular, so give the devil their due.

Today, sitting in my office in podunk Sussex County Delaware, I happened to check my download speed. Before today it routinely ran about 12-15 mbps. Today, as measured by two different apps (ookla Speedtest and the new FCC Speedtest) I was getting as high as 43mbps and consistently 30-35 mbps. I had read recently that Verizon was rolling out access to AWS fequencies (for phones capable of receiving AWS) in major markets (saw a screenshot of 80mbs as measured by ookla speed test in Los Angeles) but these speeds, here, caight me completely by surprise. Anyone else notice a vast speed improvement recently. Full price for my Note 3 in order to keep my unlimited data is looking pretty good right now!

KaChow

Reaction score
If you want to see a bit more of what it is that is going on with your signal and how your signal fares to the other carriers out there watch this Youtube clip.

[video=youtube;xDNeCxy4zJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDNeCxy4zJY[/video]

Now that you've seen the video visit the website Crowd-sourced Cellular Coverage Maps for the world - OpenSignal this will blow your mind! :hail: The website is interactive input your zip code search in and out, take a look at the towers, the zones, see where the signal is in reference to where you are and where you live this is absolutely incredible.

Download the app, put it on your device set-up and see for yourself, link to app is here....