Touch Wiz UX from Samsung Galaxy S3 available for Download.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
banner-galaxy-s2-touchwiz-ux.jpg

If you are like me then you are getting a little antsy for the US release of the new SGS3. The TouchWizUX Launcher has been made available for download. Earlier in the week it had been reported that this only works on Samsung devices running a stock rom like the SGS2 or Galaxy Note, but the developer of this flashable version claims that it should work on any Ice Cream Sandwich build including AOKP, CM9 and any other AOSP build. I did test this on my Galaxy Nexus which is running the latest official build of IMM76K. It did nothing I still had the same ICS launcher. The method i used to install was to download the file, boot into TWRP, make a nandroid backup, then flash the zip. Nothing happened.

The developers of the mod package seem to be working hard to get this fixed. The flashable zip is working on Stock Samsung devices, but they are doing their best to get this working across all ICS Roms. Be sure to follow their development thread in the Source link below to stay up to date on this mod so that you can flash the updated version when it is ready!

Edit: I unziped the package and looked into system/app and there is an app there "SecLauncher2.apk" so i Installed that app and low and behold it installed I hit the home button and it brought up the option to use the launcher. It is working just fine on my Galaxy Nexus!

Note: use the 1.5.1 4x5 version

Via XDA

jawonder

Reaction score
Maybe you should try CWR Touch Recovery record TWRP doesn't work so well with this .

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want my OS to appear in Italian.

My only choices are English and Espanol. Is there any way to set the language on the Bionic to Italian?

androidgeek

Reaction score
I Flashed that ported version on my gnex with stock unrooted
IMM76K
and it worked just fine for me. I used the tool kit to boot into clockwork and it took, all I did was wipe cache and dalvik.