Time Store App Is Your One Stop Shop For Beautiful Android Wear Watch Faces

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wear-Watch-Faces-11.jpg

With Father's day having come and gone many of you may have received an Android Wear Watch. If you did I envy you! You are probably looking for some sweet watch faces. There are hundreds out there which can make finding the perfect watch face a pretty daunting task. You could scour the web for a great watch face, or you could grab the all new, freshly updated "Time Store" app.

The time store app curates some of the best watch faces available for Android Wear making them incredibly easy to scan through and download. Many of the watch faces found in the app are free and some of them will set you back $.99. There are some new included features with these watch faces. You can select to show or hide the battery percentage. You can also choose to show or hide the logo, date, and you can select either a sweeping or non sweeping second hand. Grab this app from the link below.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So, once you download this app, do you buy the faces from them, or does it link to the Play Store? Because I'd much rather spend my money on the Play Store than give any account info/etc to a third-party dev.

Gremlin

Reaction score
There are two versions.. Free is where you have some free watchfaces within the app but you have to pay to modify the settings and other watchfaces that you have to pay .99 for.
The other version is premium that you pay $4.99 and all the watchfaces within the app are free.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Gotchya. So it's like the "Wear Face Collection" that I paid for premium and haven't used in months. I already have a ton that I don't swap in and out anymore, so I think I'll pass on this one right now.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are two versions.. Free is where you have some free watchfaces within the app but you have to pay to modify the settings and other watchfaces that you have to pay .99 for.
The other version is premium that you pay $4.99 and all the watchfaces within the app are free.
Does that work as an in app purchase, still goes through your Google account?
Is the paid version getting more faces added to it on a regular basis?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Does that work as an in app purchase, still goes through your Google account?
Is the paid version getting more faces added to it on a regular basis?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
That's how Wear Face Collection works. It's an IAP to unlock the premium version. They've added several faces since I upgraded to premium, but they don't have as many that I like now that I have a round watch instead of square.