Time Limited promotion- Sept 12-13 Two days only! QI I2 1.33" IPS Touch Screen 3G Smart Watch Phone

Fasttech

Reaction score
Time Limited promotion- Sept 12 One day only! QI I2 1.33" IPS Touch Screen 3G Smart Watch Phone (4GB) $95.36! More items available!

Dear all,

FastTech are now offering Time Limited promotion on Sept 12-13!
Check it out here:

OP
F

Fasttech

Reaction score
20160909-db465b78ffe740cd881b6d444ee41d03.jpg

Mini M8S II TV Box is a multimedia center which enables you to have the absolute best and most flexible home media experience. The newest chipset edition of the CPU center is equipped with Quad Core Amlogic S905X, which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.

With Penta-Core ARM Mali-450 as CPU of this TV Box which gives you the high definition pictures and video. You can enjoy newly released HD movies, TV dramas and more videos on demand with this tiny TV box.

This TV Box maximum expansion capacity is up to 32GB. It gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches. Also it offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.

Mini M8S II TV Box is now 15% OFF. Only on Sept 12th to Sept 13th! Don’t miss this chance!

20160909-14b66b1c78024accbad80dcdbafb128e.jpg

IQI I2 Touch Screen 3G Smart Watch and Phone (4GB) is an interactive design of humanization. 4 core intelligent chip, gives IQI I2 watch phone more excellent performance, perfectly compatible with Android and IOS dual systems.

The latest Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect. Comprehensively gets to know your various habits, and provides you relevant information, such as: real time road conditions, weather, translation, daily reminders and location information service, so convenient to your life!

1.33 inch screen with three classic colors options: Black, Silver and Golden. The design of IQI I2 Watch is a traditional style with HD TFT 360 x 360 display, leather strap and aluminum alloy case. I2 has large memory space, 4G ROM + 512M RAM for you to use; 450mAh battery is also convenient for your using.

I2 supports independent WiFi, can connect to the web directly from your wrist. It also works on 3G networks 850/2100MHz. After connected with Bluetooth, you can experience those functions: See messages, contacts.

IQI I2 Touch Screen 3G Smart Watch and Phone (4GB) is now 10% OFF. Only on Sept 12th to Sept 13th! Don’t miss this chance!