[Theme] -FUSTER CLUCK - UD 3.2.5

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can always try it but I haven't flashed 3.3 yet so I honestly have no clue what all BD altered....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP has been updated with themed market and updated zip for the theme...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey, I wanted to let you know that I finally got around to installing this puppy, and it is one SICK theme! Absolutely *love* it!! Thanks for sharing the theme - as well as UD 3.2.5, which I couldn't find anywhere. You da man, my friend! :icon_ banana:

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
One problem I ran into - the market installed like normal when I installed UD 3.2.5, and was functional. I installed the themed market by flashing, as instructed in the OP, and when I rebooted, the market icon I had placed on my desktop was themed (color purple), but the actual Apk/program had disappeared from my system. I tried to put the vending Apk from UD 3.2.5 on my SD Card and install it with Root Explorer, with no luck. Checked the permissions and changed all of them - will not install.

I don't actually NEED the market at the moment, but what's the easiest way to just reinstall it - I mean where am I going wrong in the approach I'm using? If I remember correctly, "Vending APK" is the source of Market - right? And I've located it on the root of my SD Card, and I'm using a correct file manager (Root Explorer), so what am I overlooking? :):)

Any help is sincerely appreciated!

-Mike

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm... ok well the way to restore is in recovery choose nandroid/advanced/restore/UD3.2.5/system.... its quicker ... then try uninstalling updates for market in settings/apps/manage /all/market... then either freeze the market updated Apk with titanium backup or rename it to bak instead of Apk.... I have never had an issue tho... this market is named Fuster Cluck Market btw.... if that helps....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

posphone

Reaction score
Appears to bootloop on 3.3
At Least for me that's what happening.
looks like fun. I can't wait til it gets updated

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think it would work.... but I'll try to get everything ported over soon.... :)

Sent from an unfortunate butt-dial

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hmm... ok well the way to restore is in recovery choose nandroid/advanced/restore/UD3.2.5/system.... its quicker ... then try uninstalling updates for market in settings/apps/manage /all/market... then either freeze the market updated Apk with titanium backup or rename it to bak instead of Apk.... I have never had an issue tho... this market is named Fuster Cluck Market btw.... if that helps....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

What I decided to do was to just live with an unthemed market. Seemed like the easiest route to take, so now everything is copacetic at my end and I'm enjoying this very colorful theme.

Thanks Dude! :)

-Mike

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's cool man... I really don't understand why themed markets are such a pita for some.... they all apply the first time for me and don't revert to stock.... sorry bro.... glad the rest of the theme is working for ya tho... :)

Sent from an unfortunate butt-dial

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I keep getting a block when I want to download the latest Fuster Cluck.
Kerry

This is for UD 3.2.5. Is that the version you want it for? I just tried the link in the OP and it worked for me so it is still good.