Telus Milestone Update notification

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
I have a Canada Telus Milestone that I am using with AT&T in the USA. I received a notification on computer that there is a small update to the 2.1 that I have on the phone, not 2.2 just a bugfix update. I do have superuser access and my phone overclocked at 1ghz. I would like to know if I update will I lose my superuser access? If I update and I need to root again can I still do that with this small update? Thank you in advance.

PS: Also I am unable to do the update via my phones update, it says unable to access server. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Last edited:

JS_Winston

Reaction score
Someone has been nice enough to post all the sbf files on the web, so you can use them to update your phone. Just flash the most recent file (for you that would be 3.11). You will have to re-root your phone afterwards.

sbf:milestone [And Developers]

I think GOT has the update as well and than you can use their Open Recovery to root your phone.

OP
jgregoryj1

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
Thank you for the inforation. I will definitely take a look. Also, if I just wait until 2.2 comes out will it have this bugfix update included? Just wondering. thank you again.

mohitrocks

Reaction score
Yea, I'm in Canada too, and I wan't to know what the update is meant for. Does it remove root? What exactly are the bug fixes?