Syncing Music

fallofshadows

Reaction score
Well, I just got my Droid Incredible today! This means I can stop carrying around my cell phone and my ipod... Right?

My problem right now is trying to sync itunes music to my droid. I'm realizing that while there are third party programs to do this, I still run into the problem of DRM music.

Basically, I'm going to have to find all my songs in not DRM format and load them onto another music program. This brings about my real question: What program would you guys recommend to sync to the droid incredible? Without my music, the DI is a useless piece of plastic to me.

I really like itunes format by the way, and I really dislike Windows Media Player. So, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Without my music, the DI is a useless piece of plastic to me.

Hope this was meant to be sarcastic lol...you bought a phone with a mp3 player, not a mp3 player with a phone...try doubletwist or isync in the market.

OP
F

fallofshadows

Reaction score
Without my music, the DI is a useless piece of plastic to me.

Hope this was meant to be sarcastic lol...you bought a phone with a mp3 player, not a mp3 player with a phone...try doubletwist or isync in the market.

Yes, it was meant to be *mostly* sarcastic : P

I really thrive off of music. If it weren't for my hate of AT&T, I might have considered an iphone, because it's very much an ipod with a phone. I'm listening to music basically 24/7 (I got to sleep with headphones in haha)

Either way, thanks for the quick response, I'll get on that now!