streaming pandora, or slacker, throught bluetooth?

jmartinez06

Reaction score
I was wondering if its possible to stream online radio to a bluetooth car radio, I was thinking of picking up this, KCE-400BT, for my deck. I konw it says music from sd card, but can I do online radio such as pandora or slacker?? Thanks guys.

STVA

Reaction score
Based on what I found on Google, this Bluetooth adapter should be able to handle music streaming.

Vexed235

Reaction score
I use the "Motorola MOTOROKR T3 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit" everyday for Pandora. Best investment I ever bought...

OP
J

jmartinez06

Reaction score
I use the "Motorola MOTOROKR T3 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit" everyday for Pandora. Best investment I ever bought...

thats AWESOME! im so excited! i placed an order for it yesterday. thanks for the help guys, im surprised we dont talk about this more often? who needs hd radio with this set up? no more hdd for me, ill just reformat to wbfs for my wii

SoDroid

Reaction score

thats AWESOME! im so excited! i placed an order for it yesterday. thanks for the help guys, im surprised we dont talk about this more often? who needs hd radio with this set up? no more hdd for me, ill just reformat to wbfs for my wii

You should post about how the MOTOROKR T3 performs. I just ordered the MOTOROKR T505 based off of info from another thread (I should've looked around first) and now I'm curious as to what the difference may be.

I should receive the T505 this afternoon, I'll play with it for a day and report back here.

rjm_27

Reaction score
I have a Sony MEXBT2600 in my car which has Bluetooth integrated into the radio and I've been streaming music from my phone (via Pandora, Slacker, or local music on the phone). Plus it works great as a speaker phone. I can take calls through the stereo which has a mic and the sound comes out the speakers. It's a match made in Droid heaven.

OP
J

jmartinez06

Reaction score
I have a Sony MEXBT2600 in my car which has Bluetooth integrated into the radio and I've been streaming music from my phone (via Pandora, Slacker, or local music on the phone). Plus it works great as a speaker phone. I can take calls through the stereo which has a mic and the sound comes out the speakers. It's a match made in Droid heaven.

alpine's for me, i got speakers, head unit, subs, the works, now with blueteeth im going to be set

SoDroid

Reaction score
Review of the Motorola T505

So far i think it was a great purchase for the money! found it on amazon. Com for $62. It al lows me to stream my music and phonecalls to the T505 unit which has a speaker. It can also transmit that audio to your Fm radio. Using the T505 unit, i can change songs, answer calls, and i believe i can make calls but haven't tried yet.

The sound quality over the car stereo for phone calls is on par with every other phone call i've heard over car speakers. This includes vehicles that have bluetooth capabilities. The music can have a slight hiss or buzz when played loud. I say 'can' because i've also used it and had quality equal to burned CDs.

Overall, it was a good purcchase and definitely good enough to hold me over until i buy a new deck for my car.