Strange Lock-up Issue during a call

Ziffy

Reaction score
:icon_evil: I am really hoping either somebody else has experienced this or there is a solution, because I know I'm only slightly crazy.

When I am on a call and somebody else calls, I usually just ignore it. Well, when the phone tries to tell me about the missed call, I lose my current call, AND the phone locks up for a moment. What is displayed on the screen is the 'In call' screen...but only the lower portion is shown...like the End call and Speaker buttons. I can't End call...probably because it has already ended, and the only thing I can do is press the back softkey to go to the home screen. I then have to go back into the phone and call the person back...that is, unless they tried to call me when this was going on and now the vicious cycle repeats...Lock up after Lock up!

Is this just something the phone can't handle...an incoming call going to voicemail while on another call? Is it a bad phone? This is already my 3rd one! First one had major reception issues...the second one I spilled literally a drop of cocoa on and the screen freaked out like I threw it off the roof or something. I am beginning to have serious doubts whether or not this phone can actually be used like a phone or not. When it rains, should I just stay home?

Help! Please!

Seriously, any help or thoughts on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I do love my phone...and I don't like feeling like I made a mistake buying it. I have very few apps installed. I had Handcent, but that thing drove me berzerk...so I uninstalled it.

Thanks! :)

Z

OP
Z

Ziffy

Reaction score
Bump....ANYBODY?? Please?

Z