Setting wallpapers

Scott0719

Reaction score
I have never liked the way any phone sets wallpaper. Maybe the problem is I don't understand why it zooms in on the pictures.

I have this awesome Bioshock Infinite picture I want to use but it zooms in so much that it just looks choppy.

In the past I've tried using an app that I can't remember the name of bit it didn't work anyways. Can anyone help/explain why this happens?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I cannot help you with this issue. I have had the same problems as well.

Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone...

pacobaBR

Reaction score
Hummm are you using the default launcher?

Rockin it on my XT1058

pacobaBR

Reaction score
Are u using the default launcher... I may be wrong but other launchers actually have some setting on it. Personally that never bothered me! Have you tried tried resizing the pic to you phone's resolution?

Rockin it on my XT1058

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try the app "Image 2 Wallpaper". I use it to crop and resize all kinds of pics. I'm also curious to see if it works on the X. I should be getting my X soon.

OP
S

Scott0719

Reaction score
Wow sorry for the delayed response. I didn't get a notification that anyone replied. I am using the default launcher. I could use apex but I don't want to just yet. I am enjoying the phone just the way it is. I just wanted to be able to set certain pictures as wallpaper.

I will try image 2 wallpaper and see how that goes.

How do you resize the pic to the phones resolution? I don't even know what the resolution is on this phone.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk