Rezound wont connect to 4G LTE

lepkin

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just got a rezound two days ago, the phone hasnt been rooted or even any non marketplace apps on it yet. The first day it said it was connected to LTE network, and since then all it says is 3g. Has anyone seen this before with the Rezound or any other phone where it wont connect to LTE network? or any trouble shoot tips?

Thanks,

cp24eva

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just got a rezound two days ago, the phone hasnt been rooted or even any non marketplace apps on it yet. The first day it said it was connected to LTE network, and since then all it says is 3g. Has anyone seen this before with the Rezound or any other phone where it wont connect to LTE network? or any trouble shoot tips?

Thanks,

You know what, the same thing happened to me the other day. Come to find out either it or I had switched the netwowk to CDMA instead of LTE/CDMA. So check that out first.

OP
L

lepkin

Reaction score
You know what, the same thing happened to me the other day. Come to find out either it or I had switched the netwowk to CDMA instead of LTE/CDMA. So check that out first.

Well now I feel dumb. I was trying to make that way to complicated. Pretty cool it turns off 4G by itself though haha. Thanks!

cp24eva

Reaction score
This only happened to me once and it may have been a minor glitch. It generally shouldn't do that unless you tell it too. Now you can get backt o 4G goodness. :icon_ banana:

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I accidentally turned off my mobile data once. If you use the HTC data widget beware... lol. I spent 15 minutes rebooting and cursing remembering all the trouble I had with my bionic and nothing working. then I ran over to my screen with the data bar to turn mobile off and on and airplane off and on... only to realize that at some point I had turned off mobile data.. and thus had no internet connection X_X

cp24eva

Reaction score
Now that I think about it....i think I did the same thing. lol. Makes sense (no pun intended) now.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Go into your settings and make sure your phone is set to high performance. Even normal or battery saver doesn't allow 4g.

For a company that touts user interface, one would think you could toggle a 4g apps on and off.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums.

OP
L

lepkin

Reaction score
Ok, things arnt working so well. Still boots up into LTE, then switched back to 3G. LTE is set in network mode, and battery is on high performance. Have good bars and everything, no idea why it wont stay connected. :(

Last edited:

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
today there are some outages happening.. give VZ a call and see if your area is affected.... *611 it initially was the upper east coast, but my 4G has been out for about the last hour. 3G is still rock solid.

OP
L

lepkin

Reaction score
Good call, I saw some forums about Philly, didnt know it was nation wide.

Thanks again droid people