Remove carrier label?

PARick

Reaction score
I actullay went back to SS 5.2 because GB MIUI was making go insane. You can make your own by downloading my file, pulling out the 'eri.xml' in the xml folder, then replacing it with the one in the new MIUI framework, then tossing that file into the update.zip of mine. The eri file never changed so it'll work with this I am quite sure...

FYI, decided to give MIUI another shoy. Loved SS 5.2, but needed a change. 1.5.6 is running smooth as silk. Have not had a music stop or missed a text.

sparty569

Reaction score
ERI BANNER FIX: DOWNLOAD

Alright, so I made this last night and thought I would post it for all you. This is a simple "update.zip" format file that changes the eri from 'Verizon Wireless' to '' (nothing). Just download and install in recovery. I'll keep the file online for a few weeks or so. Rock on.

Opened it up, and edited the xml file that was mentioned and changed it to GO STATE!!! (made sure it was 16 chars) and it completely removed my status bar.

I have attached the file, renamed with .txt at the end so it would upload...would you mind looking at it and let me know what I did wrong?

mjh68

Reaction score
ERI BANNER FIX: DOWNLOAD

Alright, so I made this last night and thought I would post it for all you. This is a simple "update.zip" format file that changes the eri from 'Verizon Wireless' to '' (nothing). Just download and install in recovery. I'll keep the file online for a few weeks or so. Rock on.

Opened it up, and edited the xml file that was mentioned and changed it to GO STATE!!! (made sure it was 16 chars) and it completely removed my status bar.

I have attached the file, renamed with .txt at the end so it would upload...would you mind looking at it and let me know what I did wrong?

Think it started to go wrong when you changed it to GO State :) Phone couldn't handle such Trauma .. :icon_ banana:
Go Bucky !
Hmm, that is odd though. Isn't that the file that was written to remove Verizon Wireless ? Maybe try editting the original xml file on the phone and just change the Verizon Wireless with GO State .