Pushing Mail - K9 to San Francisco

Bubbafella

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Help please,

I have a San Francisco on Orange, I have installed the K-9 app to push mail, before that I tried the Orange mail service and set up my AOL,Hotamail and my .co.uk email and all worked perfect, the orange mail was only a 14 day trial then they wanted £5.00 P/mth to continue with the service but I had heard that K-9 was a free app and would push my mail so hence I installed and canceled the Orange Mail service.

I have set up AOL and Hotmail no probelem and my mail arrives and sends with no problems. I have also set up me .co.uk email but it will not receive anY mail, I have looked in the settings and in the "push folder" it says NONE where as in my AOL and Hotmail it says "ONLY 1ST CLASS FOLDERS" is this why I am not getting my mail pushed? I cannot see how I can select/edit to allow "only 1st class folders to add into the "push folder" any ideas please the .co.uk mail is set up via Windows Mail.

Thank all

Bubba ;-)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had heard that K-9 was a free app and would push my mail
The mail app doesn't push. The mail server pushes. Your mail accounts determine whether your email is push or not.

What type of account is the co.uk account?