Problem With Activation on X

crimsontide24

Reaction score
I bought a Droid X from a guy He ported his number to ATT so he could keep his number cause he uses the number for his buisness This guy has been patient with me through the process and honest I called Verizon and they keep telling me different stuff as the MEID is still active and it was on the negative list he called them and cleared the phone but they tell me its still active and they are waiting on confirmation from ATT that he actually ported his number out It has been roughly 10 days now I call him and he answers from the same number he had on the X he has called verizon multiple time trying to get it straight I have called them also they always tell me something different We have tried to get a dummy esn put on the phone but tech support says they have to wait on ATT confirmation does anyone have any info that can help or been in this situation They tell me its in suspense mode but not reported lost or stolen just that it stay in suspense mode But I call everyday and they tell me something different but the main thing is they say still active but just in suspense mode

Xerofire22

Reaction score
I have never heard of this.
Good luck mate!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums