Ellectronico

Reaction score
Been like this all day. when i go to "data and synchronization" it says

"sync is currently experiencing problems. it will be back later"

Any ideas?

211SSW

Reaction score
Syncing is experiencing problems...

I've been in this forum with this message as part of it on my RAZR but you seem to be seeing it for short time vs fact that I've seen that message since getting the phone in early summer! Evidently, there is problem with sync throughout time I've had it.
Last night, I turned sync off. Now, if that as well as another troublesome message ends, then I'll have other one definitely connected to sync. I have no doubt but need to prove.
I'm close to FDR but trying to creep past Tues. due to desperate need for gps bc I'm going to important apt at 1pm on Tues &cannot get there without more difficulty without GPS.
Just happened to catch sight of phrase at bottom of forum & add comment that at least 1 person sees that everyday. Did you mean that you were seeing that as fleeting thing & uncommon?
Thanks, must go, bye, S

211SSW

Reaction score
I've been in this forum with this message as part of it on my RAZR but you seem to be seeing it for short time vs fact that I've seen that message since getting the phone in early summer! Evidently, there is problem with sync throughout time I've had it.
Last night, I turned sync off. Now, if that as well as another troublesome message ends, then I'll have other one definitely connected to sync. I have no doubt but need to prove.
I'm close to FDR but trying to creep past Tues. due to desperate need for gps bc I'm going to important apt at 1pm on Tues &cannot get there without more difficulty without GPS.
Just happened to catch sight of phrase at bottom of forum & add comment that at least 1 person sees that everyday. Did you mean that you were seeing that as fleeting thing & uncommon?
Thanks, must go, bye, S
My issue with Syncing is having a problem.

Addition, Nov 25, 2012- I just experimented & if I unclick syncing Contacts under the 2 addresses that I use with regularity, everything magically changes to all working fine- no syncing issue. Also, on the other email addresses that are not used often & therefore, don't have long lists of Contacts but have Contacts clicked -that doesn't make a problem with syncing. As long as every option except Contacts is clicked, no syncing issue is apparent. When I click on Contacts for one or both account, the Syncing issue immediately shows as the discussed topic and the ever present red circle returns. I haven't checked my PC & don't know if all the developed contacts show up there. I need the Contact information to be included as a result of my email addresses, texts, any other use of the addresses.
Can there be any issue in Contacts develop as a result of the elongation of Contact information that I find as a result of Google? When I access many of my Contacts, there are extra pages of information added by Google & I have no control over that additional information. Since it complicates the information in my Contacts, it's an obvious question to wonder if this creates the Sync issue.

Sent by Sandra from my iPad using Forum Runner