Notification bar

jasond212000

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the color of the notification bar?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Beka27

Reaction score
Yes, various roms/themes allow you to have different colors in the notification bar.

Of course, you have to be rooted.

lterry913

Reaction score
I don't know about other launchers but launcher pro will let you Hide The notification bar if you set it that way... and I just set the swipe action for the app drawer to show notification bar whenever I need to see it...very convenient and therefor no color change or root needed.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Also, check out ninjamorph in the market. as long as you have the image on your SD card you can swap the images out. pretty simple actually. you also have the option to edit the original image using sliders.

zodder

Reaction score
and I just set the swipe action for the app drawer to show notification bar whenever I need to see it
Awesome. Thanks, man. I was using the Menu button to see the notification bar and this sure beats the hell out of that :)

lterry913

Reaction score
Glad it worked out for ya... that way you don't ever have to worry about matching notification bar colors. LP is an awesome app...love the fact that you can get 15 functions outta your dock bar with swipe action etc.

lterry913

Reaction score
I think I actually have the drawer icon swipe to pull down menu and the one to the right and left to show notification bar...what ever one likes is best for them.