Never done one of these before..

Phoxus

Reaction score
Hey there,
Names Wade Ivy and I'm a huge Android enthusiast as well as a Google enthusiast.

Anyways down to business, I go by Phoxus because I used to run a website called phoxus.com which was a home built mp3 search engine which is much like iMusic but was more refined but I can no longer afford to keep it running.

I was AD-free and lost my job (new ownership brought 10 new people in that knocked my hours from 40-50 to 0-10 a week. So I decided to take the higher road and give notice)

anyways, I was a big gamer (Blizzard games mainly)

I modded Diablo 2 publicly as Badkid and what started out as a visual upgrade for my favorite game of all time ended up with exploitations and my Mod becoming a massive hack that ruined many peoples experiences/benefited peoples experiences depending if they used it or didn't.

I used to Administrate for HellgateGuru (Hellgate London) as well as be in charge of the Largest Hellgate London guild (LEGION) which in turn overpopulated servers and caused them to crash, however in game advertisements were to "Join Legion" which I thought was quite magnificent.
I also used to Administrate MythosGuru but that too flopped just like Hellgate sadly.

I retired My Diablo 2 playing/modding because I became known as a Hacker (not the bad kind) and felt I ruined a game for many people.

I used to help Administrate the website CC-Comp.org as well as be Co-developer, It was the largest Diablo 2 trading forums until Duplicating/Botting ruined most of the game when it was publicly released to all by d2JSP.org which now literally controls the currency on Diablo 2 entirely and you have to pay REAL money for D2jsp currency.

Anyways, Former Floor Manager of the San Antonio Men's Club off Austin Highway/410

I'm 20 years old, (University of Texas Junior) preparing to go to a job farm Private University that has off the charts hiring rates for Computer Science graduates.

I'm looking for a job that pays my bills mainly, however I've come to the realization that I won't be seeing naked women and making $12/hr + $300+ cash a day. But I have the resume to get me good jobs paying $10+

Thanks Economy.

but anyways I've got a great girlfriend who is about to graduate with her English Degree and wants to be an editor for Fashion magazines (has interviews for them currently)

Any questions will be answered if you're that curious about me I suppose!

Thanks!

architects

Reaction score
you can make it up to everyone by making diablo 2 run on the droid 2. :motdroidhoriz:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. I've played my share of diablo. If you have any questions along the way just ask. We encourage mods and hacking. Enjoy your stay.