Need an easy live wallpaper app built... any takers? (For magazine publisher)

davidisonline

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to put a basic live screensaver app together for Droid os, optimized for the galaxy tab if at all possible.

I have all the images and simply need the thing to:
start automatically
stop when clicked
start again when clicked
switch to landscape or portrait based on the orientation

Let me know if there are any takers, or if anyone can refer a solid developer. This could be the beginning of a great relationship as I work for an international publisher and we plan on doing many more Droid apps in the future, we're just testing the waters.

Feel free to email or DM me your quote and when you could have it done:

davidanalytics at g m a i l dot com

nicheim

Reaction score
Hi,

You mention at the start that you wish this to be a live wallpaper. Is this correct?

From your description you have a set of images you wish to display as a slideshow and allow the user to pause and resume when tapping the wallpaper background?

Do the images need to stretch across all screens and scroll when the screen is swiped or do they need to be shown as a static image that does not scroll when swiped.

Also, when changing to landscape, is there another set of images to use or should they be scaled/cropped to fit the screen etc.

Thanks

Dave

OP
D

davidisonline

Reaction score
Yes, a live wallpaper that would pause and start with taps. Then the image would simply be static when swiped and not scroll. The landscape would be the full image, then the portrait would just be a cropped version or resized version.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Still looking to have this done.

Hi,

You mention at the start that you wish this to be a live wallpaper. Is this correct?

From your description you have a set of images you wish to display as a slideshow and allow the user to pause and resume when tapping the wallpaper background?

Do the images need to stretch across all screens and scroll when the screen is swiped or do they need to be shown as a static image that does not scroll when swiped.

Also, when changing to landscape, is there another set of images to use or should they be scaled/cropped to fit the screen etc.

Thanks

Dave