My Droid was dead this morning...until I pulled battery?

omnibus

Reaction score
Normally it spends the night in my multi-media dock but this morning it was just flat on my desk and completely unresponsive. Correction, I had a green notification light flashing.

Tried restarting it, no luck. I removed the battery then replaced it within second and it started up, with 100 percent charge. Whew!

I've had mine since day one and this was the first time I've had any real glitch.

Stigy

Reaction score
This happened to mine one night and I just shrugged it off since it never happened again.

Sounds like it sorta went into the iPhone "coma" where it didn't come out of sleep mode.

If it happens again then I would start to raise questions, but once or twice doesn't seem like a huge deal to me, IMO.

BrokeStat

Reaction score
mine did it this morning for the first time too.. i thought the batt went dead but when i plugged it in and turned it on it was at 40%.. it wouldnt turn on until i pulled the battery and connected it to the charger

floyd

Reaction score
Happened to me just after midnight and again this evening. Never happened before. With the camera glitch being date related, I wonder how many other bugs are date related. Weird stuff.