Music Problems

Kramwise

Reaction score
After getting froyo I havent had much trouble with the OS or the droid. But yesterday for no reason my music player will not play any of my music files. They worked just fine earlier. Now it just skips through all of my songs saying they are not the proper format. Anyone else experiencing this and is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
I've got the same issue. Plus it's saying some notification tones aren't in the supported format. They certainly were supported before this 2.2 update.

AZD

Reaction score
Same here.

The message I get is "Sorry the player doesn't support this type of audio file"

I tried it with DoubleTwist, and it says "Sorry the file you're trying to play doesn't exist anymore."

So I plugged in via USB, found the music files and was able to play the files on my computer. They're all there, and not corrupt.

I have a stock Droid X and recently did an OTA upgrade to Froyo.

padrepaul

Reaction score
music fix

I was suffering the same inability to play my music files. A reset solved the problem. I removed and replaced the battery. I couldn't deal with looking up with any other way to reset this sink hole of time. On several glitches the reset has worked in the one week that I have owned a Droid 2. I will get my life back once my learning curve meets back up with everyday activities.

Jamb

Reaction score
I had music issue, I had to reinstall. And it's working fine.delete current player the reinstall.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk