Mugen Power 5500mah Battery Now Available For Samsung Galaxy S4!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Galaxy S4 has been getting pretty good battery life. The 2600mah battery that comes stock with the device is enough to get most people through the day. There are those of you out there though that love to stream video, and basically browse the web keeping your screen on for most of the day. Obviously the more you use your phone the quicker you drain your battery. Developers have released roms that have all kinds of battery tweaks that will help battery life slightly. There are apps like snapdragon battery guru that monitor your usage over a period of time and then apply settings to your device to help improve battery life.

The best way to tackle the issue of battery life is to simply make the battery bigger! Mugen Power is known for their gargantuan batteries. I have used their batteries in the past and can say that they are some of the highest quality extended batteries out. They now have a 5500mah battery for the Galaxy S4 that should nearly double your battery life. Grab yours below!

Via Mugen Power

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is a beast...but how much does it add to the phone's thickness?

I have not seen it in person but I would imagine it at least doubles the thickness. most Mugen Power batteries do that.