Moto Maker Options For The Moto X Style Have Been Released

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CLgmkdFWsAAIFdU.jpg:large

Many of you around here like to unlock your bootloader and modify your phone's OS. If you also like to customize the exterior of your device you normally would need to purchase a case or add a skin. Slickwraps and DBrand make some pretty awesome skins, but Motorola has been giving us some customization options via the Moto Maker. Moto Maker will also be available for the Moto X Style. The Style is the international version of the Pure which will be sold in the US. Today a Moto Maker leak was posted to twitter by @P3Droid showing off all the options for the Moto X Style. We still don't have anything official, but P3 has been getting his info directly from Motorola via the MotoMaker rep program.

There are four different leather options (natural, cognac, black, and red) for the back, and four different natural options (bamboo, walnut, ebony, and charcoal ash). There are also seven different metal options to choose from (silver, dark grey, champagne, red, pink, green, and blue). The metal frame comes with three different options (silver, black or gold). The front bezel can be white or black. There seems to be plenty of options here. The unlocked Moto X Pure will set you back $399, and I am willing to bet the moto maker customizations will set you back a few bucks extra, but will probably be worth the cost.

via @P3Droid

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
First, glad to see P3 giving up the goods again. Seems like I haven't heard any of his insider info in quite a while.

Second, I don't think I'm in a position to upgrade my Note 4 this year, but if I find the funds, this is the top contender. IF I do upgrade to this new Moto X (Pure, obviously), I'll definitely be going the Moto Maker route.

I designed my ideal device last year before deciding on the Note instead and it looks like this new one's got more options more suited to my tastes.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just wish it still had an AMOLED screen. I was excited about getting back to a device that had it. Otherwise I look forward to seeing how the battery handles and what I can come up with via MM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk