Mafia Wars Not Working on Motorola Droid

Aleko

Reaction score
Hello I wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem with the Facebook Game Mafia Wars....

On my Motorola Droid, using either the default browser or another browser like 'Dolphin', I get no response when I click the menu bar.

I use to be able to play Mafia Wars pretty much perfect with the exclusion of the flash mafia menu on the home page and the properties section. Now i can't navigate through the different sections (Home/Jobs/Fight/Properties/Etc)

This started like a month ago, around the time both the Motorola Droid updated from 2.0 to 2.1 and the Mafia Wars menus and background was changed.

When i go to click on say 'Fight' on the menu bar, I get a small oval shaped confirmation of a click right above the Fight button, but nothing happens. It's like the menu selection i'm trying to click is above the actual visible selection. Also notice the 1 on the notification ball of the Energy Pack, it is also shifted up. Might have something to do with it.

Is there something wrong with just my phone or are other people having this issue as well. If it is my phone does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thanks.

Below is a picture of the effect as I can't screenshot a picture on my phone. (Or don't know how)

mwdroid.jpg