Live Wallpapers

wgarvin

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a new owner of the Droid Eris (my first Android) :lifting: , does anyone know how to get live wallpapers to work, if at all on this phone? Thanx

Screwball

Reaction score
Sorry... live wallpapers are not available on the Droid Eris stock versions 1.5 or 2.1... bummer eh?

RootedEris

Reaction score
Sorry... live wallpapers are not available on the Droid Eris stock versions 1.5 or 2.1... bummer eh?

false

its some work tho, it requires you to root ur phone and certain roms allow you to use live wallpapers, i run tainted vanilla and that has live wallpaper capabilities:droideris:

Screwball

Reaction score

false

its some work tho, it requires you to root ur phone and certain roms allow you to use live wallpapers, i run tainted vanilla and that has live wallpaper capabilities:droideris:

Dude... you failed to realize I said "STOCK versions of 1.5 and 2.1"!! Rooted... I'm sure it's possible. Read carefully before disagreeing!

RootedEris

Reaction score

false

Dude... you failed to realize I said "STOCK versions of 1.5 and 2.1"!! Rooted... I'm sure it's possible. Read carefully before disagreeing!

sorry i actually realized that right after i posted it my B

RootedEris

Reaction score

false

btw **** PHILLY

Screwball

Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's an NHL discussion thread to smack talk teams :)

No need for it in any other thread.

Battousai

Reaction score
atually, I run an app called LauncherPro Beta and it allows me to run live apps.

OP
W

wgarvin

Reaction score
I can't get LauncherPro to open, any help?

Battousai

Reaction score
hit the home button, a pop up should 'pop up' and you can select either sense, or launcherpro.