LED Light

Nightmares

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the color?

I installed a battery icon on my status bar to show the percentage left in the phone and the led light just stays on. Real annoying. Anyone know how to turn it off?

evereddie

Reaction score
There are several things that are a big fat FAILURE on the TB. The LED status light is one of them. It's green or yellow and that's it. It works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It can't be seen for the most part, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I wonder how some of the things on TB can be so ill conceived. This HAS to be on purpose somehow. The same engineer who worked on the LED light was rewarded for a job crappilly done with his next assignment: the placement of the charging plug. After that the leaving off of a camera button.

OP
Nightmares

Nightmares

Reaction score
Well then, let's hope an update fixes it.

brianjr1

Reaction score
This may have been addressed somewhere already - if so I haven't been able to find it perusing around. Is there any way to make the LED light STAY on, as opposed to just flash. I switched out my LG revolution for this phone (off contract sadly :\ ) and that's the ONLY thing I miss.

Thanks guys!

Brian

DoctorV

Reaction score
If you're talking about when you're shooting a video then when you're in video mode open up the slide menu on the bottom left corner and on the menu to the far right is a light bulb icon. Open that and then you'll have an option to keep the light on or off. If you're talking about just using the light as a flashlight there's a ton of free flashlight apps in the Google Play store.

brianjr1

Reaction score
I'm sorry for not being specific - I meant the LED NOTIFICATION light. That's entirely my fault guys. Thanks for the responses.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might want to try Light Flow. It allows you do make lots of changes to the notification light.