Launcher Pro Plus Calendar Widget Issue

jesq

Reaction score
I have used the Launcher Pro Plus calendar widget for some time now. It has always synced flawlessly with my Outlook calendar. All of a sudden, my appointments are not showing up properly in the month view.

Typically, when in the month view, the widget shows a small triangle in the right bottom corner of the date if there is an appointment on that date. Now, however, triangles are showing up on dates that have no appointments and not on dates that do. They're not always wrong, but they certainly aren't reliable any more. If I press on one of the dates and go into the view where I can see each appointment individually, by scrolling, the appointments are all there, and on the proper dates.

Any thoughts as to what could be causing the widget to not properly register the dates on the month view? I tried rebooting my phone, but that didn't change anything.

gufemur

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I just noticed it the other day. I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find a fix.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Is it the only calendar app installed? i.e. you don't have jorte installed, too?

hemidroid

Reaction score
Personally I only have the stock D1 google cal and LauncherPro Plus cal installed. After messing with it today I've noticed that the month of March is screwed up, April and beyond seem to be OK. Can someone with the same issue verify?

wseyller

Reaction score
Glad I saw this post. I just started using it. Gonna have to keep an eye on it I guess

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App