Is there a way to move x construction game data from one droid x to another?

zexplorers

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here so I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. I have a Droid X and just before the one year warranty expired it started flaking on me. I took it inot Verizon and they sent me another one. I have been trying to get all my data off the old phone before I have to send it back and have been able to get my texts and phone logs but am having trouble getting the game data to move from one phone to the other. I used an app to back up and restore Angry Birds but cannot find anything similar for X Construction. These are my 9yo's favorite games and he has spent a lot of time on them. I would love to be able to get the data for X Construction. I have tried a regular backup and restore with app 2 sd pro, app backup and restore and astro and none of these apps have helped. Has anyone been successful moving game data such as this? The phone is not rooted. Thank you in advance for any help you may have to offer.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
D.Where is the game data stored? Did you check the game settings to see if you can back it up to the SD.

OP
Z

zexplorers

Reaction score
The info on Google Play says that the data is stored on the SD card. The game itself offers no way to back it up or choose where to store it. I moved it to the SD card on the old phone and use the same sd card in the new phone but the data is not there. He has unlocked 21 levels and now it's back to level 1.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya there's no way to transfer that game data unless you're rooted then.

OP
Z

zexplorers

Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of, thank you very much for your help. I'll stop making myself crazy over it now.