internal 8gb

youngbey

Reaction score
how do i use the internal 8gb to store media and downloads? the only way i found to put videos in there is to manually move them. all my downloads are sent to my sd card which sucks since its a 2gb.

kmo

Reaction score
If you're going to store a lot of media to the phone I would buy another (larger external sd card, 16gb are relatively cheap) or just connect phone to your computer and move the files, (guess you're already doing that manually.) Some things like the camera, you can preference to store to either sd card or internal memory. That 8gb of space will get eaten up pretty fast if you're loading it with a bunch of media. Not really sure how much space you need for what you are trying to accomplish... in any case, 2gb is not enough external memory for most peeps using this phone.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Definitely invest in another sd card when you get a chance. Like mentioned above, you can eat through that memory fast, especially with videos.

Really, the best way to manage and navigate the files on the phone is through Windows Explorer. That's the fastest and easiest.