HTC Rom

pbickel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a rom for the razr which looks or resembles HTC sense?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

wishiwas

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a rom for the razr which looks or resembles HTC sense?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I am with you! I was searching the same a few weeks ago.
I miss my HTC EVO.

The best I can offer you is this.
Go to Google, then click on images.
Now search HTC EVO wallpaper.
When you find the one that came with you HTC, make sure you click on Full Size Image.
It will open in a new window.
Now hold down on it, and select set as wallpaper.

Now for that clock, goto the Play Store and search Fancy Widgets.
Download that. Clear some space where the clock will go. Now hold down on the screen,
select Widgets. Scroll to Fancy Widgets 4x2 and select the first clock that comes up.
Position in place and your done.
I'm sure there are other applications out there to give it more of a feel of HTC Sence, but this isnt bad.
Enjoy!

wishiwas

Reaction score
I didn't think anyone liked sense
I am just wondering, what is it about sense you dont like?
What I perfer is the look of the icons. I love the clock and the way to slide to unlock.
Motorola makes thier phone so industrial and cold.
Just a preference, I'm not dogging on you.

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
You could, on a stock or any custom ROM, always install GoLocker to have a custom LockScreen theme, and Beautiful Widgets or any other number of widgets have clocks that resemble the HTC Sense clock/weather widget. You don't need to port Sense to the RAZR to accomplish such simple tasks. Hope this helps.

emburybrett

Reaction score
I didn't think anyone liked sense

If you ever have had sense you would love it. I didn't think i would until i got my Htc Inspire 4G.

But now that im with Verizon i have the Motorola Razr Maxx..and I found the lock screen that's like Htc sense 3.0

1.)Download MagicLocker Main
2.)Download Sense 3.0 P and there you have the lock screen

For the Clock im using Beautiful Widget works and looks nice
You can also download the add on for it BW animation Package

Makes it look like your unlocking an Htc with the Weather clock Animation!

Photos
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/emburybrett/CAP201203251731.png?t=1332711231
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/emburybrett/CAP201203251738.png?t=1332711555

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
If you ever have had sense you would love it.

Not necessarily true. It's all about personal preferences. I personally don't care for Sense at all, and I've used it on several phones (dating back to the first versions on Windows Mobile, with the most recent being the Rezound). If I'm forced to have a skin, Motorola's current skin is far less intrusive than Sense, Touch Whiz, or just about any other major one out there.

Sense on Honeycomb isn't nearly as bad as it is on phones though. I don't have any real issues with it on my Evo View.