HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon Edition To be a Sprint Exclusive

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sprint-HTC-One-M8-Harman-Kardon.jpg

Just when you thought the HTC One M8 couldn't get any more beautiful/impressive, Sprint announces their exclusive Harmon Kardon Edition of the device. As you can see from the pic above, this special version of the HTC One M8 includes a gorgeous black-brushed metal case, capped with light gold highlights for the front speaker grilles.

An attractive outer shell isn't the only thing special about this version of the device though. The device can also play FLAC files, and comes with Clari-Fi. This is described as a “revolutionary application” which “restores and ‘rebuilds’ music fidelity lost during audio compression.” Sprint/HTC claims it creates a “richer, deeper and clearer sound quality for compressed digital music."

There's still more though... signing up for it also nets you a free set of Harman Kardon AE-S headphones with extended bass response (which is supposedly a $149 value). The HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon Edition will sell for $229.99 on a new Sprint contract.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Sprint-HTC-One-M8-Harman-Kardon.jpg

Just when you thought the HTC One M8 couldn't get any more beautiful/impressive, Sprint announces their exclusive Harmon Kardon Edition of the device. As you can see from the pic above, this special version of the HTC One M8 includes a gorgeous black-brushed metal case, capped with light gold highlights for the front speaker grilles.

An attractive outer shell isn't the only thing special about this version of the device though. The device can also play FLAC files, and comes with Clari-Fi. This is described as a “revolutionary application” which “restores and ‘rebuilds’ music fidelity lost during audio compression.” Sprint/HTC claims it creates a “richer, deeper and clearer sound quality for compressed digital music."

There's still more though... signing up for it also nets you a free set of Harman Kardon AE-S headphones with extended bass response (which is supposedly a $149 value). The HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon Edition will sell for $229.99 on a new Sprint contract.

Sounds like some new apps to put on my phone!
Good looking phone

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is actually kind of awesome, I was planning on moving to sprint and getting a new phone pretty soon anyway and I already liked the M8 to begin with, plus being a huge music listener this would be perfect

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Clari-fi sounds like another gimmick like beats. How can you restore something that isn't there? Are people really that ignorant or do we just buy any marketing slogan that they will feed us?

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The audio stuff may be a gimmick, but the phone is certainly purrty! :)

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
FYI, just ordered this yesterday so I'll have to report back how well the headphones, clari-fi and everything else works

combatmedic870

Reaction score
So there is a flashable available at xda. Only for s-off devices though. I'm among the unlucky that cannot s-off(on my second phone).

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think it's pretty awesome & HK is a great brand. My car came with a HK system & it sounds great. Even then, I'd want to hear it first before making the purchase. :thumbup:

tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sounds like an awesome deal for you Sprint users.