HTC Clock for the X

greycobalt

Reaction score
I have Fancy Widgets that displays the clock as a widget, and I love it. Just wanted to know if there was another program that does it that's better that I haven't heard of. Also, I was wondering if you're able to change the lock screen clock into that same one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

cpjr

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is better than Fancy widget.

And try Widgetlocker for your lockscreen.

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
Yep, Beautiful Widgets....has so many clock/weather options, I think I spent 3 HOURS narrowing down selections, experimenting, and customizing :icon_eek:. Never had any downloading or application issues, it's pretty easy once you play with it a couple of times.

OP
greycobalt

greycobalt

Reaction score
I tried Beautiful Widgets and it seemed like it was bugged or something. I had only the default skin option, and it tried to connect to the server to download more constantly but always failed. It was sad.

I'll go check out Widgetlocker now...thanks for the suggestion!

OP
greycobalt

greycobalt

Reaction score
All right, I bought BW, and there's TONS of options that are really awesome looking. But I still feel like going with the HTC clock, and it doesn't seem to offer that. :( Is that Fancy Widget install I had the only way to get it right now?