Hi there, from sunny Philadelphia

AmukamraIsAGiant

Reaction score
How is it going?

New to Droid forums, but not new to Droid. New to modifying it, well, i've rooted mine months ago now, and have enjoyed it. As well as playing with the Nook Color and rooting that.
I have a Bolt now, so i'm exploring HTC, but i'm still going to keep trying things with the Droid once i find out how i've messed the thing up!

Personal background:
I have lived in the burbs of Philly for almost 14 years now. Originally born in Michigan, i lived there and graduated high school there, but after finding love talking hockey with a flyers fan way back when AOL was our only option ('97), i eventually moved (with a short time after visiting each other) to be with my girl....and now we have a girl, she was born July 2, 2010, so apart from enjoying her (& her), enjoying the Android technology, i really super-enjoy music, i like hardcore, death, black, and doom metal, some punk (which is probably not what punk lovers consider punk), and also sports watching. Teams: NY Giants, FSU Seminoles and MSU Spartans football, Detroit Red Wings hockey.

I think i'm done! dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on ur extended family. The forum is a great community to get all ur info fixes. Have fun...

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA