help with droid

cknaack

Reaction score
I have a droid running 2.1 but ever since it updated i have had a serious echo i have tried the whole ## program thing and *228 thing but no go, then somone told me i could revert back to 2.0 or root ? my phone and all and have a better phone then stock and might solve my echo. >? please help not good with android phones

JCo352

Reaction score
Try going to Settings>call settings>uncheck voice privacy. that might help.

MisterCombo

Reaction score
Asnother question and I have looked everywhere. The photo gallery for 2.1 doesn't have slideshow shuffle like the previous one. Find this rather annoying. Ideas? Thanks.

Fraxinus

Reaction score
Asnother question and I have looked everywhere. The photo gallery for 2.1 doesn't have slideshow shuffle like the previous one. Find this rather annoying. Ideas? Thanks.

Once you actually open a single photo to view you should see an option to run a slideshow at the bottom. Is that not what you're looking for? I think this just runs a slideshow for that given folder of photos...not sure about a shuffle that would display *all* the photos on the phone.

MisterCombo

Reaction score
Right, but on the 2.0 version there were slideshow options such as shuffle or randomize and duration on each slide, etc. Maybe its no longer offered but want that feature back. Current update has no slideshow options....

Fraxinus

Reaction score
I see now; you're right. I'm not sure what your best course of action is if this is important to you. I recently switched from a Bugless Beast rom which had an older media gallery app installed in it by default (in addition to the new 2.1 gallery). I just tried installing that .apk on my newer 2.1 ROM with no luck. I was going to suggest that you could probably install the older gallery app in addition to the 2.1 app if you wanted to...but maybe not. Also, the only downside to that is that they have the same icon and name so it can be a wee bit confusing to have two.