Has anyone ever tried the app "CELL CONTROL" ?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've heard of apps like this. I would imagine their use only had bad results. Whether they really work I'm not sure.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I call BS...

" No software is needed to load on the target phone. There's no need to alter or modify your handset. And it's completely hidden from the target phone user!"

What do you just enter any phone number? (Sarcasm)
Something has to be added to the target phone ..

Edit:
On a side note (after seeing your 3 other post) just ask him/her if they are cheating ...
Edit#2:
Multiple post of same exact same post make u look real desperate to catch the act.... just ask

Also this could be illegal in your state... (wire tapping or shall I say WIRELESS tapping)
----posted maxx'ed out----

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thadroidz is right, write tapping is against the law in most states (to my knowledge at least). There are better ways of handling whatever situation you're going through other than snooping around if you suspect something. Again that software/app seems more trouble than it's worth, no app is worth the time behind bars imo.

No idea what you're going through, but good luck. If you need someone to talk to don't be afraid to PM, I'll try my best to help out

OP
F

frankferry

Reaction score
I understand the concern about how can it be illegal in most states and so forth to "TAP" someones phone but again the phone is mine and it is under my name so nothing illegal is being done.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand the concern about how can it be illegal in most states and so forth to "TAP" someones phone but again the phone is mine and it is under my name so nothing illegal is being done.

Yeah but your using it to listen on another's private conversation...
Technically speaking as long as it's for your personal use and not shared with anyone you should be clear. Posting publicly or using in court of law would be the issue ...

----posted maxx'ed out----

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I've seen that question posted about that app on here before. No one has posted back with results, much less any positive results. Hope everything works out for you.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent