Gingerbread focused?

Boblank

Reaction score
sorry if this has already been discussed..i searched for a minute and couldn't find anything. Wondering if there is a focused gingerbread rom in the works, or any aosp like gingerbread rom. Really not a fan of the new blur...or any blur for that matter.

Last edited:

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sorry if this has already been discussed..i searched for a minute and couldn't find anything. Wondering if there is a focused gingerbread rom in the works, or any aosp like gingerbread rom. Really not a fan of the new blur...or any blur for that matter.

when it's done, it'll be released. it's being worked on

OP
B

Boblank

Reaction score
Sweet dude, looking forward to it.And thanks for the replies.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
yeah just dont get your panties in a bunch. "Devving" ROMs is not easy task since i gave it a crack at it and gave up after two weeks. So i have alot of respect for this guys that do this and try not to pressure these guys because im sure these guys the get same question alot and can push they buttons. Its just like the same annoying kid asking you the same question over and over again.

OP
B

Boblank

Reaction score
yeah just dont get your panties in a bunch. "Devving" ROMs is not easy task since i gave it a crack at it and gave up after two weeks. So i have alot of respect for this guys that do this and try not to pressure these guys because im sure these guys the get same question alot and can push they buttons. Its just like the same annoying kid asking you the same question over and over again.

Not trying to pressure at all, just a simple question that was answered tactfully prior to your post....with alot of devs moving away from the x it seemed legitimate. I'll ask you for your permission to post next time I have an inquiry...

imronburgundy

Reaction score

Don't be such a douche, he just asked a simple question.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
im just making a douche out of myself so that way Drod doesnt have to. Think what you want but im taking one for the collaborative team. :)