Gingerbread blue dock and statusbar

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I am looking for a way to get the look (, blue status bar, keyboard pull down and blur dock) like the droid x gingerbread look. Basically the while look, any help? I'm running cm 7

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What build are you running, and could you post some pics of what you want?

I also have a droid 3 theme Hexen rom that might have what you want.

MeHappy

Reaction score
There is a theme called GingerBlur for CM7 that is what you're looking for.

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
There is a theme called GingerBlur for CM7 that is what you're looking for.

Thanks man that's exactly what wanted! :) +1

Now it is like how my best friends droid x is after the ota, exactly as was looking for. Appreciate it.
Only other issue I been trying to figure out is ib want (the gingerbread blur dock, and the blur txting interface) can someone please help me get this working? Ill be set then!

Thx in advance

Byakushiki

Reaction score
If you're interested, I have a D3 style blur theme (from xda) that I modified ever so slightly to include 10% battery increments, since interestingly, the creator didn't put them in for whatever reason.
I haven't gotten around to fixing the theme image in the theme chooser, so it'll show up as @theme_string name with a blank image on the far left. It's attached to this.
EDIT: Now with 4G icons! Theme image is still broken though (sorry)
If you're wondering why it displays 3g initially when you boot up or when exiting airplane mode, it's for realism that it would immediately make the switch to 4G if it detects it. Makes it all the more convincing :)
For the lockscreen sliders and volume bars, and the shut down/reboot options, use zipthemer to create a flashable zip using D3MOD and the HDPI morph zips in one go.

Last edited:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread...But I found a Blur dock that you can use to replicate blur's dock. :)
Quite literally ripped from a cm7 theme apk I disassembled. Attached.
aefc21b9-6df6-c52b.jpg

Last edited:

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Quick question, i installed this theme but i don't have the blur styled dock. Where can i get the dock from?

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Quick question, i installed this theme but i don't have the blur styled dock. Where can i get the dock from?

The one with messaging icon floating and all that? If your talking about what I think you are, answer is you can't without blur

Byakushiki

Reaction score
It's really something only found in ADW EX or LPP; in those you can set your dock to a custom image. I provided the dock png specifically for that actually!

stillwaiting

Reaction score
If you're interested, I have a D3 style blur theme (from xda) that I modified ever so slightly to include 10% battery increments, since interestingly, the creator didn't put them in for whatever reason.
I haven't gotten around to fixing the theme image in the theme chooser, so it'll show up as @theme_string name with a blank image on the far left. It's attached to this.
EDIT: Now with 4G icons! Theme image is still broken though (sorry)
If you're wondering why it displays 3g initially when you boot up or when exiting airplane mode, it's for realism that it would immediately make the switch to 4G if it detects it. Makes it all the more convincing :)

Excuse my ignorance, how do you install it?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Extract from zip and install. It's a cyanogenmod theme chooser theme.

Sent from my cyanoblurred D2G