Gameloft assistance por favor

Lars1

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been so busy ROM switching that I haven't had any time for gaming!

I sat down last night and tried to fire up "Let's Golf", "NOVA" and "Need For Speed Shift". They all would show the loading screens, but then would instantly shut down and I would be kicked back to my home screen.

I thought it may be a kernel issue so I tried some faster and slower with differing voltages but to no avail.

Any ideas or suggestions out there?

Edit- BTW, all of these games have worked just fine in the past.

Edit Edit- I just realized NFS isn't a Gameloft game but it won't play either.

Last edited:

sroach23

Reaction score
uninstall the gameloft games, turn on airplane mode, install the gameloft games, turn off airplane mode.

Last edited:
OP
Lars1

Lars1

Reaction score
uninstall the gameloft games, turn on airplane mode, install the gameloft games, restart airplane mode.

Hey thanks for the suggestion.

I tried it but still no worky. BTW, why did you think that might work?

sroach23

Reaction score
thats what i found makes nova work. i have the game saved on the sdcard from when i bought it. it may not work if you used a backup problem. do you have the original on your sdcard still?

OP
Lars1

Lars1

Reaction score
thats what i found makes nova work. i have the game saved on the sdcard from when i bought it. it may not work if you used a backup problem. do you have the original on your sdcard still?

Yes, I have the original files I downloaded from the Gameloft emails in my download folder on my SD card. I also have all of the data that the games download when they launch (in the Gameloft folder).

Did you delete the game data or did you just uninstall the app?

sroach23

Reaction score
i uninstalled the ap, not the game data. then i turned on airplane mode and installed the game. the airplane mode is to prevent the game from going online and authorizing the install. if this isnt working for you then something is going on because i have used this method several times. gameloft only wants you to be able to install it once, then pay again. i found the tip on android central.

OP
Lars1

Lars1

Reaction score
I think I read that Gameloft adjusted their DRM policy, but I could be wrong.

Thanks anyway.