[FYI] Social Roundup on Droidforums

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey there, new members and interested fellows!​

Did you guys realize that Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid is much more than just a place to dump your questions? We tried to create a community, friendly, helpful and strong. And here is something you might be interested in:​

TOP 5 Social Groups on Droidforums:

Motorola Droid owners
image.php

Features of Droidforums

So, i hope that features the most interesting stuff on droidforums for now.Enjoy reading through and watching pictures as well as
being a part ouf our 40.000Members.

:icon_ banana:

Tigger

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
who was number 40,000? did balloons fall from the sky? did bells ring and whistles sing? did they win 1,000,000 dollars or is that for the 100,000 member? :D

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
omfg LOL!! that cracked me the hell up AGAIN!! :rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:

cuskit

Reaction score
And of course - the MOST interesting part of the forums is...... drum roll please... ...wait... ..hold on a sec...... you ready... here it is: THE SUPPORTING VENDOR SECTION!!!! :clap:

Okay - maybe Corina popping out to the cake trumps the SV section, but it's still a close call. :gotmyvote: A sinful mikey... :)

strobez395

Reaction score
who was number 40,000? did balloons fall from the sky? did bells ring and whistles sing? did they win 1,000,000 dollars or is that for the 100,000 member?

It's actuallyyyyy 40.000 members. To cover the fact we don't have any non-fully put together members on the site at the moment.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
And of course - the MOST interesting part of the forums is...... drum roll please... ...wait... ..hold on a sec...... you ready... here it is: THE SUPPORTING VENDOR SECTION!!!! :clap:

Okay - maybe Corina popping out to the cake trumps the SV section, but it's still a close call. :gotmyvote: A sinful mikey... :)

OMG-.... How could i!!!! Updated the post :D

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
Geocahers Unite!

Just wanted to say I recently started a group too!! Made a group for all my fellow Geocachers! check it out and feel free to join if you cache.

Geocaching Group

for more info on what geocaching is check out

Geocaching.com

Lots of great apps for us android users in the market, and so many geocaches out in the world you will be amazed.

Join the hunt!

w-icon-geocaching-70x70.jpg

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
I love geocaching,

im jus to fat to get through the woods :D

Hahaha.... right there with ya... try some of the urban caches... park and grabs make stealth a real asset.

I'm thinking about buying one of those orange construction-like vests, a hard hat, and a clipboard so people don't look too closely when in caching in a really public place!